Spéirling PURE will now be available to buy in the U.S. East Coast via Miller Motorcars.
McMurtry Automotive, the UK manufacturer of the record-breaking electric fan car, the Spéirling, is going into full production of its unique hand-built, high-performance track car, the Spéirling PURE.
Concentrating on driving performance, Spéirling’s downforce-on-demand system allows tonnes of downforce from 0 miles an hour, providing track drivers with F1-beating cornering and performance, as demonstrated by achieving the outright Goodwood Festival of Speed record.
The customer version of that record breaking car, the Spéirling PURE will now be available to order in the U.S. via Miller Motorcars.
To commence the partnership, the Goodwood record holding Spéirling will visit Miller Motorcars in Greenwich, Connecticut, for private and public viewings in the first week of February. The public viewing will be an open house on Saturday 3rd February. More details to follow soon.
Thomas Yates, Managing Director, McMurtry Automotive said:
“We’re excited to be bringing our extraordinary cars to the USA, and Miller will help us to have a permanent base on the East Coast. Their passion and drive for customer experience and attention to detail match our goals to deliver unrivalled performance on every corner. We can’t wait to see what customers make of the car when they test drive at Miller track days.”
Please contact McMurtry@MillerMotorcars.com for enquiries.
Editors Notes: About the Spéirling PURE – Customer version of the record-breaking Goodwood fan car:
- Downforce-on-demand delivers downforce at all speeds,
with 3G cornering
- 0-60 mph in under 1.5 seconds
- Top speed 190 mph
- 1000 bhp
- Bespoke 60kWh battery utilising Molicel cells
- Twin motor, rear-wheel drive
- 1-tonne vehicle weight
- Carbon fibre monocoque: single seat, closed cockpit layout
- Engineered and built in Britain by a team with F1 and high-performance automotive backgrounds
Spéirling PURE track car objectives
- To bring back legendary fan car technology
- To restore passion for small and lightweight cars
- To make record breaking performance accessible to track driving enthusiasts.
McMurtry Company Objectives
- McMurtry’s ambition is to become one of the world’s most prestigious and long-standing automotive brands, founded on motorsport innovation.
- Inspired by legends of the past, we champion small and lightweight.
- We proudly showcase British innovation and engineering design.