• The Spéirling PURE will now be available to buy in the US via Mouse Motors.
• Based in Chicago, Mouse Motors are a boutique collector car dealer specializing in rare and exotic motor cars and are experienced in managing private collections.
• Mouse Motors and McMurtry have recently completed several US events together, including both private viewings and a public display with mutual friends – OTTO car club.
McMurtry Automotive, the UK manufacturer of the record-breaking electric fan car, the Spéirling, is going into full production of its unique hand-built, high-performance track car, the Spéirling PURE.
Concentrating on driving performance, Spéirling’s downforce-on-demand system allows tonnes of downforce from 0 miles an hour, providing track drivers with F1-beating cornering and performance, as demonstrated by achieving the outright Goodwood Festival of Speed record.
The customer version of that record breaking car, the Spéirling PURE will now be available to order in the U.S. via Mouse Motors.
Thomas Yates, CEO, McMurtry Automotive: “Mouse Motors have an excellent reputation in dealing with historically significant vehicles. We’re delighted to be working with them to bring fan cars to their customers in the USA”.
Mike Marzano, General Manager, Mouse Motors, Chicago, USA: “We are passionate about game changing cars. Partnering with McMurtry Automotive is a great example of this. The Spéirling’s recent visit to the US was extremely well received and we are excited for their return in August”.
Please get in touch via www.mcmurtrymidwest.com or call Mike Marzano on +1 312-244-5220.
Editors Notes: About the Spéirling PURE – Customer version of the record-breaking Goodwood fan car:
- Downforce-on-demand delivers downforce at all speeds,
with 3G cornering
- 0-60 mph in under 1.5 seconds
- Top speed 190 mph
- 1000 bhp
- Bespoke 60kWh battery utilising Molicel cells
- Twin motor, rear-wheel drive
- 1-tonne vehicle weight
- Carbon fibre monocoque: single seat, closed cockpit layout
- Engineered and built in Britain by a team with F1 and high-performance automotive backgrounds
Spéirling PURE track car objectives
- To bring back legendary fan car technology
- To restore passion for small and lightweight cars
- To make record breaking performance accessible to track driving enthusiasts.
McMurtry Company Objectives
- McMurtry’s ambition is to become one of the world’s most prestigious and long-standing automotive brands, founded on motorsport innovation.
- Inspired by legends of the past, we champion small and lightweight.
- We proudly showcase British innovation and engineering design.